Monday, February 12, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends! Thank you all so much for joining us this past week - it's been a pleasure looking at all your wonderful cards.  I hope you had a great weekend, too.  I did!  I'm still exhausted.  I got the distinct pleasure of helping at the Pink and Main booth at Stampfest in Port Richey over the weekend.  I got back Saturday night and I think I'm still recovering.  It was so much fun and it's been forever and a day ago since I've been in that kind of atmosphere.  I discovered how much I missed it.  I ran make and takes and helped with set up and sales.  It was so much fun!  But needless to say I spent Sunday trying to recuperate and I'm not quite there - which means I'll be working on tomorrow's card when I get off work today!

Anyway, who wants to hear prattle on?!  Let's announce the winner of the beautiful embroidery template.  The winner is.....


#7 Suzanne H
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Suzanne!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #439 Embroidery Template" in the subject box. 

Our favorite picks this week are....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #9 Carol N

Carol's favorite
Card by #11 Joanna M

Jenee's favorite
Card by #3 Donna W

Janice's favorite
Card by #2 Mary Anne K

Melissa's favorite
Card by #18 Diane Louise

Everyone have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with our very last revisited sketch.  The choice was mine this time.  And we have a LOVEly prize up for grabs.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm eating my lunch at work and blog reading and here I am a winner! Thanks so much. I love working from a sketch it really helps my card making. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa for picking my card as one of your favourite picks, you have made my day. Congrats to all the other winners too.
    Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...