Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #362

Good Morning TMS friends.  We hope your week is off to a great start.  We have a really fun sketch that I know you're going to love!  Easy elements that will be your springboard to whatever style you want to create.  Elegant, whimsical, masculine, you name it, it's gonna work!

Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.  I'm sorry, I'm still working on a borrowed iPad, so I don't know the prize.  It's either a shopping voucher or 3 images - something like that.  Please don't quote me.

One thing I am sure about, here's the sketch and we've got one amazing DT line up that will surely inspire...





Debbie
featuring Boy Kitty



Jenée
featuring Mother's Day Flowers (discontinued)


Jessi


Melissa
featuring Spring Flower Hair



Patti



Wanda


Now it's your turn to play along.  Have fun!


1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...